Everybody Press is currently NOT accepting unsolicited manuscript submissions.
EVERYBODY PRESS REVIEW:
Issue No. 3: Unrequited Commodities - The commodification of selfhood and the performance of identity.
Everybody Press Review is a biannual magazine that exhibits the community we've built together from across the world. Our goal with this review is to weave a tapestry of exceptional artists and writers we think deserve love and attention.
- All writing must be submitted as .docx file to email@example.com.
- Please label your file using the following format “genre_lastname_ﬁrstname.”
- Accepted authors will be asked to submit a brief bio note.
Fiction and Essays
- One submission per author of 5,000 words or less.
- Please number your pages and double space your text.
- Include a header with your name, contact info, and word count.
- Poets may submit up to ﬁve pages of poetry in a single document.
- Include a header with your name, contact info, and title(s).
- All work must be submitted as a hi-res JPEG or TIFF ﬁle (300 DPI).
- All work must be submitted as a single email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For large ﬁles please create one WeTranfer link for your submission. Please copy and paste the link into the body of your submission email.
- Please label your ﬁle using the following format “art_lastname_ﬁrstname.” When submitting multiple files please label your file using the following format “art1_lastname_ﬁrstname.”
- We will only accept one submission per artist. A single submission is deﬁned as one of the following:
3-5 individual images submitted as individual ﬁles
A visual essay of up to ten images submitted as a zipped file
- Accepted artists will be asked to submit a brief bio.